HARD-LINE’s TeleOp suite continues to expand and just got even better with the addition of TeleOp Assist.
The new semi-autonomous upgrade serves as an add-on to the TeleOp base system providing operators with intelligent steering assistance and collision detection keeping underground LHDs off walls even with little clearance on either side of the machine.
“TeleOp Assist is really going to enhance the teleoperation mining experience,” says Ryan Siggelkow, HARD-LINE’s Senior VP of Technology. “Assist functions with real time 3D LiDAR technology, meaning a pre-scan of the drift is not required and, in the end, provides significant cost savings.”
TeleOp Assist benefits:
- Perfect fit for areas that are being blasted and where surroundings are changing often.
- System does not require any training when moving from one level to another.
- Advanced driving modes like Cruise Control and Takeover Command for accuracy and time-saving advantages.
- Works in unison with other TeleOp upgrades including TeleOp Auto and TeleOp Multi.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- Brand compatible system that can be installed on any LHD no matter the make, model, age.
- Like all TeleOp modes, keeps operators working at a safe distance away from dangerous areas.
TeleOp Assist is currently installed at underground mines in Canada, Chile, and Australia.
Going to MINExpo from September 13-15 in Las Vegas? Find us at our booth #1013 in the North Hall and book a simulation of TeleOp Assist at the event. Learn more about TeleOp Assist by contacting our team at email@example.com.
HARD-LINE is a global technology company specializing in remote & tele-remote-control solutions for heavy machinery that allow our customers to move personnel away from dangerous areas – increasing production safely. www.hard-line.com