Registration is now open for the 2023 Mining Health and Safety Conference.
Themed ‘Evolution of Mining Safety: Past reflections and future innovations,’ the 2023 conference will take place April 18-20 at the Holiday Inn in Sudbury.
Hosted annually by Workplace Safety North, the three-day event brings together industry stakeholders to learn about best practices in health and safety in mining and network with their peers.
Presentations will focus on topics including:
- high-risk hazards specific to underground work;
- workplace well-being and mental health;
- safety culture and management systems;
- research and innovation; and
- emergency preparedness and mine rescue.
More details on the conference are expected in the coming days.
Registration information is available here.